When you book an appointment with us, that time is considered yours.
If no other time is available, we turn away patients who are also
in need of treatment. Therefore not showing up and /or not calling
ahead of time to re-open this time slot is not acceptable. This
is not fair to other patients, or to the therapist whose time was
- 1 hour treatments are a full 60 minutes from your scheduled
time. If you are late that time will be deducted from your treatment
so please be punctual.
- A 24 hour notice would be appreciated if you need to cancel
- If you do not cancel your appointment 24 hours prior to your
scheduled time, or do not make your appointment with out prior
notice given to us, it will be considered a “No Show”,
and you will still be charged for that time.
- If you are a patient with a previous “No Show” history
you will be required to pre pay for all future visits to us.
- All first time appointments will need to be pre- paid.